Thursday, September 11, 2008

So fast



It's amazing how quickly the girls are growing. They are already quick little scooters (I like to put them on the floor for baby races) and have even started rocking on their knees. Saturday Braiden started saying "ba ba ba" and Maitlyn followed suit just yesterday. I tried to record it, but they stop talking once they see the camera.

We had to take the bumper pads out of their cribs because they were pulling down on them. Now at nap time, since they can see each other through the rails, all we hear are squeals of delight. I think they could entertain each other for hours. Yesterday when I went in, Braiden had pulled Maitlyn's lovie and pacifier into her own crib. I think our nap schedule is in serious trouble.


Maitlyn the scooter...

No comments: